on 4th October I order slim 24 pro online.after watching commercial on t.v.
I searched for the product slim 24 pro and the lost of website appears is slim24proindia.co.in. and as soon as i opened the website, a chat box popup. i ask about product and the quantity and quality and why they are giving the product in less amount as on t.v. it wast costing 4300+ 200 shipping and they were costing Rs.
3800 + free gift. then he said its online discount. when i ask him that I will order 2 pack the he said there will be no shipping & handling charges. So i order for 2 packs and 2 free gifts i.e alluma wallets.
After two days order delivered. when i saw there was only one packet, I ask the guy that i ordered for two packs and its only one. he said that he didn't know about it as he only and courier person. then i ask him if i open the pack then he said after paying you can not before that so i gave him Rs.
8000/ as the total was 7600/ and he ask me for change money so ask my sister for change money. As she was searching for money i looked in the pack and its written amount of packet one and total amount Rs. 7600/ Then i opened the pack its only one box and there was no free gifts also. so i said him its written one pack the how come you charge Rs.
7600/ for it. I will give only 3800 and there is no free gift also but outside its written one alluma wallet. then he said again he don't know and you can call the company and i tried to call the same number from which i received the call but it was not working. So i was then totally gone mad and i ask him to give back the money and take this product back.
he said he can't do it he is only a courier man then i said but you are taking all the money with you so your responsible for the product also. if you only responsible for the delivery then return it back and say i reject it and they will call me. then he said you opened the pack also then i said that i have to check my product as i am paying so much money. after arguing for a while he finally gave back the money.
Then i look for t.v. commercial and called the number and i told everything that had happened. then they said i must be the fake company as their website address is slim24pro.com and its not slim24proindia.co.in then i ask them to take some action about it. somebody is running a fake website with their company and product name.
they are spoiling your company name and you are sitting like that.
when you search for the product the first website appears is slim24proindia.co.in not slim24pro.com then they said they will do something about it.i was nearly got scammed but i was lucky i got saved.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Weight Loss Pills
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "My name is Penny, a senior from Minnesota. I've had a weight problem since I was a young child. I have tried all diets, pills, food plans and more out..."
- "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..."
- "hi, I have bought a suite from zoprix.com. By mistake i have ordered two same suite. I have returned one suite as following their instructions. Now they are not returning..."
- "i order one packet from Trendin.com order (no:782506), on 15th Oct but still today is 25th oct, it is not getting delivered. Tredin services was good they shipped the packet on..."
- "I recently ordered from pepperfry and had such a bad experience. Please whoever is reading this should think 10 times before ordering from this bogus site. Their customer care people..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."